Twitter: BenCollinsStig

Ben Collins > News > Ben Collins Joins GRR as Chief Road Tester!

News

Ben Collins Joins GRR as Chief Road Tester!

Goodwood Road & Racing logo

In this role, I’ll be reviewing the most exciting and exotic supercars, sportscars and historics that GRR can lay its hands on – joining a stellar line-up of entertaining contributors that includes Andrew Frankel, Henry Hope-Frost, Erin Baker, Dan Trent and Doug Nye.

Goodwood is now firmly at the epicentre of the automotive and motor racing world. I am delighted to be working with the Goodwood team and cannot wait to get started to help build on the success they have had with the Goodwood Road and Racing website.

Visit the GRR website for more information.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

News

Ben Collins Joins GRR as Chief Road Tester!

Posted by: Ben Collins · 19.01.16 | 8:37 am
Goodwood Road & Racing logo

I’m very pleased to announce that I’ll be joining Goodwood Road & Racing (GRR) as their Chief Road Tester. In this role, I’ll be reviewing the most… [Read]

Paddock Ignition! Event in Marin County, California

Posted by: Ben Collins · 14.01.16 | 6:32 pm
Paddock Ignition!

I’m delighted to have been invited to the inaugural Paddock Ignition! event, which takes place on 27 February 2016 in Marlin County, California. As the press… [Read]

AlcoDigital Partnership

Posted by: Ben Collins · 07.04.15 | 7:30 pm
Ben Collins AlcoDigital Partnership

The Gadget Show Live, now in its seventh year, is an opportunity for brands big and small to showcase consumer electronics new to the market… [Read]

Films & TV

SKYFALL

Posted by: olijames · 11.11.12 | 8:46 pmSKYFALL - Official Trailer

Skyfall: it’s dark and cold. We are working nights somewhere in East London under stark moonlight, which does little to take the edge off. I’m… [Read]

The Dark Knight Rises

Posted by: olijames · 11.10.12 | 2:29 pmThe Dark Knight Rises - Official Trailer #3 [HD]

Words like epic fall short in describing my experience as part of Chris Nolan’s stunt crew for the final installment of his Batman trilogy. No… [Read]

Stig drifting

Posted by: Ben Collins · 03.09.12 | 9:54 pmTHE STIG - DRIFTING

Watch the STIG drifting a Vauxhall Monaro on a wet track. Fans of the show, or even just of the STIG will love this!!!

Dunlop Behind Scenes

Posted by: Ben Collins · 03.09.12 | 9:52 pmStreet Response challenge - the exclusive making-of

Find more great driving and behind-the-scenes video clips on the official Dunlop Inside Racing channel: www.youtube.com Watch in this clip the exclusive making-of feature of… [Read]

© Ben Collins 2012. All rights reserved.
  • Burnt